Graduate Personal Progress Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£345 to £350 per Week|
Personal Progress Tutor – September Start – Step into Teaching
This outstanding College are looking for top graduates to join their school to support their work towards education excellence!
If you are a graduate who is interested in gaining new skills whilst making a difference, then this role is ideal for you.
i-teachers have worked alongside this fantastic college for several years, where our step-into-teaching programme has been a huge success. Many graduates have gone on to teacher training / Educational Psychology feeling much more confident and prepared due to this experience.
About the Role – Personal Progress Tutor:
- September start – apply now!
- Long term paid position
- Work on a 1:1 and small group basis with a focus group of students
- Work with students aged 16-18 that need additional academic and pastoral support
- Monitor attendance and set targets
- Liaise with parents/carers, teachers and non-teaching staff to ensure effective reporting of progress
- Effectively organise and implement 1:1 and group workshops
What will you need?
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- This school offer benefits including pay of up to £350 per week
- Term-time only and sociable working hours of Monday to Friday, term-time only
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Transferable experience extremely desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that these students are supported in the best possible way
- Commitment to education and kick-starting your teaching career
About the School – Personal Progress Tutor:
- Join a team of confident, enthusiastic and adaptable graduates
- Outstanding school
- Large and diverse student population
- Located just 10 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station
- You will have access to all staff training, and even the opportunity to see open and parent evenings to gain a real insight into the world of education
- We are shortlisting on and interviewing on and ongoing basis
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!