Graduate Physics Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B4 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Physics Learning Mentor – Birmingham (B4)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you are a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
This varied and exciting role is perfect for an individual with a passion for Physics who is eager to share their specialist degree knowledge with young minds. Leading intervention sessions with students you will experience a great deal of pride as you support those who struggle and watch them grow academically with the content that you spent so many years studying!
If this Graduate Physics Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Physics Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Outstanding science resources and facilities
- Supportive science department
Graduate Physics Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Physics department
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Physics Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Physics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Physics Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Physics Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.