Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a physics graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you have prior education experience and hold a true passion for physics?
Would you love to train to teach to become a science teacher but have not found a school that offers a supportive route?
Start 2021 in this Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher opportunity would see you working as an unqualified teacher delivering lessons and interventions at a thriving Wembley secondary & sixth form.
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher role as this school are offering virtual interview!
Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £22,000 – £24,000 Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- January 2021 start
- Interviews to be arranged
Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run class, group and 1:1 sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Display a passion for physics, science & STEM subjects
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Support a thriving Science department
Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in physics or a related subject
- Passionate about or physics, science, and education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience
- Good communication skills
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Brent, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Physics Unqualified Teacher role.