Graduate Primary Academic Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, London (West) SW17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering applying for teacher training in 2021 but wants to gain some classroom experience first?
Start working immediately at a welcoming Wandsworth primary school supporting a class teacher in this rewarding Graduate Primary Academic Mentor role.
This opportunity would see you working within a class, for the remainder of the academic year, working with students on their literacy & numeracy skills on a 1:1 and group basis.
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Academic Mentor supporting KS1 & KS2 students.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Academic Mentor role today by simply applying on this page. Virtual interviews will be held after the half-term break!
Graduate Primary Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Academic Mentor
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- March 2021 start
- Shortlisting now for immediate interviews
Graduate Primary Academic Mentor – The role:
- Supporting KS1 & KS2 classes and their teachers
- Focus on literacy and numeracy support
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience of working with children is desired
The Good graded Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Tooting, Wandsworth
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to strong transport links
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Academic Mentor role.