Graduate Primary Co-Teacher
|Location:||London, London (East) E20 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Co-Teacher – Newham (E20)
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career into Primary Teaching?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to further your educational career in a warm and welcoming school?
Or maybe you would relish the opportunity to work alongside a talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Graduate Primary Co-Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary Co-Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate Primary Co-Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons and small group sessions with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
Graduate Primary Co-Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Primary Co-Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Primary Co-Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.