Graduate Primary Learning Assistant
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N7 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a highly academic and personable graduate who is looking to gain some classroom experience from September?
Would you like to spend the next academic year working at an ‘Good’ Islington Primary school, who have a fantastic path towards teacher training?
This highly popular Inner London primary school as a Primary Teaching Assistant, supporting class teachers to ensure students are making expected progress in their learning!
The ideal Graduate Primary Learning Assistant candidate should have good academic record, be proactive, engaging, have strong communication and must be considering a career in education. Register your interest in this rewarding role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Learning Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £350 – £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for a September 2019 start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Learning Assistant – The Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Learning Assistant – About you:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
Graduate Primary Learning Assistant – The School
- 2 form primary school
- Islington, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Great route into teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers immediately to register your interest in our educational support roles in September.
Location does not quite fit? Similar roles available all across North London, so send me your C.V so we can discuss!