Graduate Primary Learning Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE5 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a 2:1 or higher graduate who wants to gain valuable experience in a primary school?
Could you encourage young children to engage in fun and interesting lessons?
Perhaps you’re looking to work in a school that promotes high academic standards?
Do you have an engaging and confident personality?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then perhaps the Graduate Primary Learning Mentor could be the role you’ve been searching for!
Graduate Primary Learning Mentor – Job Description
- Graduate position for January start date
- £375 – £450 per week, term time only
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Work with young children in KS1
- Support the class teacher and work in unison with them
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Identify which children need additional support
- Instil the school’s value and ethos
- Create a fun and dynamic learning environment
- Report back to teachers on children’s progress
Graduate Primary Learning Mentor – The School
- Based in Southwark, SE5
- Close by to Elephant and Castle station
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Visually beautiful primary school with incredible grounds
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Enriched curriculum
- Excellent core values and ethos
Graduate Primary Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in any subject
- Excellent academic background
- Experience working with young children
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging and friendly personality
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
At i-teachers we work with a range of primary schools in the South-East London area. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Graduate Primary Learning Mentor.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Graduate Primary Learning Mentor role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers today!