Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£81 to £85 per Day|
Are you excited to be graduating this summer and wish to take the first steps towards qualifying to become a primary teacher?
Or perhaps you have always wanted to teach but feel that now is the right time to pursue this dream career?
Would you like to gain some invaluable classroom experience, from September, in a support role where you can develop your teaching skills before committing to a PGCE or Schools Direct?
Start September at this warm & welcoming Royal Borough primary school supporting a classroom teacher in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher opportunity!
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
- Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 roles
- £400 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Close to fantastic transport links
- Teacher training routes available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role.