Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards a rewarding career in primary teaching this September?
Would you like to gain some fantastic classroom experience in a support role first, where you can develop your teaching skills, before committing to a teacher training route?
Start September at a warm & welcoming West London primary school which has a fantastic reputation on taking graduates on to teacher training.
In this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role you would be supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher for the year whilst building your teaching knowledge and developing your skills.
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Currently shortlisting
- September 2021 start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching / education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The GOOD graded primary school:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Modern facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role.