Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is considering taking the path towards primary teacher training?
Do you want to gain some classroom experience first, learning from Outstanding teaching professionals?
If you have an interest in primary education and have a degree then this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher opportunity, starting immediately, would be ideal for you!
This highly popular royal borough primary school has a fantastic reputation for developing it’s Graduate Primary Partner Teachers with many going onto the schools teacher training route.
To find out more about this fantastic Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role then please apply immediately on this page!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Benefits:
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Gradate Primary Partner Teacher role.