Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant – Birmingham (B12)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment, surrounded by talented staff?
This fantastic opportunity is perfect for a dedicated individual who wants to make a positive impact on pupils gearing up for their SAT exams. You will experience a full cross section of teaching varying from organising and conducting preparatory lessons to leading 1:1 and small group sessions, working with students on a more comprehensive level. This is the perfect experience prior to teacher training!
If this Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive staff
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Primary SATs support Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.