Graduate Primary Support Assistant
|Location:||Greenwich, London (South) SE18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Support Assistant –
Are you looking for a role in a Primary school in Greenwich?
Do you live in commutable distance to SE18?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. Please click ‘apply’ on this page.
Graduate Primary Support Assistant – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous teaching assistant experience is an advantage
Graduate Primary Support Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- You will be working in a general Teaching Assistant position
- Your duties will be varied but will include supporting pupils in their weaker subjects to help them reach their goals
- Creating excellent learning resources
- Work closely with Teachers to help lesson planning
- Be a role model for the pupils
Graduate Primary Support Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Supportive staff body
- Welcoming class teacher who will train you where needed
- Near transport links
- Located in Greenwich, SE18
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Support Assistant then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!