Graduate Primary Support Staff
|Location:||Greenwich, London (South) SE18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Support Staff –
Do you live in Greenwich and within commutable distance from SE18?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fantastic primary school?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. Please click ‘apply’ on this page.
Graduate Primary Support Staff – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous teaching assistant experience is an advantage
Graduate Primary Support Staff – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- You will be working in a Primary School supporting the class Teacher
- Supporting different groups of various backgrounds and abilities
- Helping the Teacher to plan lessons and create resources for the class(es)
- Create and implement your own intervention sessions
- Become a valued member of the team and supporting where you can
Graduate Primary Support Staff – the school –
- ‘Outstanding’ graded Primary School
- Excellent leadership and teaching
- Good transport links
- Supportive staff who love working with graduates
- Located in Greenwich, SE18
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Support Staff then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!