Graduate Primary Support Worker
|Location:||London, London (East) IG5 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Support Worker – Redbridge (IG5)
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment, while making a positive impact on both teaching staff and pupils?
Then this is the opportunity for you! If you are a confident individual with a strong academic background and a real drive for achieving excellence for yourself and the pupils you support ‘Click apply now’ and start you educational career here!
Graduate Primary Support Worker – key information:
- Based in Redbridge
- Good transportation links
- £70 – £90 per day term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate Primary Support Worker – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate Primary Support Worker – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Primary Support Worker – How to apply:
If this Graduate Primary Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.