Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering applying for teacher training in 2021 but wants to gain some classroom experience first?
Start working immediately at a welcoming Inner London primary school supporting a class teacher in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.
This opportunity would see you working within a class, for the remainder of the academic year, working with students on a 1:1 and group basis.
Located in the borough of Westminster, this role is the ideal opportunity to gain invaluable experience before teacher training as you earn whilst you learn!
To register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page and attach your CV.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class teacher in EYFS / KS1 phase
- Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Run literacy & numeracy sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Work closely with class teacher to ensure class runs smoothly
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training routes
- Prior education experience is desirable
The warm and welcoming primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Located in the borough of Westminster
- 2 form entry primary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Cohesive staffing team
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.