Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£75 to £80 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or a 1st degree? Do you have prior experience and a passion for working with young children in an educational setting?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience supporting highly experienced Primary School teachers in a school with a great community atmosphere?
An Outstanding rated Primary School in Camden is looking for a passionate and dedicated Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant to join their team!
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- Paid £75 – £80 per day, term time
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary School Teacher!
- Support students with a range of academic abilities
- Assist talented and experienced class teachers
- Help create engaging lessons and resources
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Outstanding rated Primary School
- Located in Camden
- Close to transport links
- Great community atmosphere
- Supportive SLT
- Innovative and rich curriculum
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Secure and stimulating environment for staff and students
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree in core subject / Psychology related subject
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher / Ed Psychologist
- Prior experience working in an educational background
- Passionate about teaching
- Supportive and nurturing personality
- Strong organisational and communication skills
To apply to this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!