Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) NW6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you an engaging and hardworking graduate who is considering a highly rewarding career in primary teaching?
Do you have prior experience of working within an education setting or tutoring?
Would you love to build up your classroom experience immediately with the aim to start teacher training in September?
This is your opportunity to build up your education and teaching skills in this exciting Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity!
The role would see you working closely with a year 6 student whilst also supporting a range of classrooms, and their teachers, across Key Stage 2.
To register your interest in this opportunity please apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role
- £400 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a year 6 student
- Supporting other students & classrooms across KS2
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Work closely with the class teachers
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior education experience like tutoring
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- East Brent, London
- Transport close to Kilburn Park Station
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.