Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW6 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above in a core subject or psychology related degree? Have you explored the potential of working in education?
Perhaps you are a passionate individual with a drive to get young people excited and engaged in learning?
Would you like the opportunity to gain paid experience in a Primary School with a vibrant ethos and a fantastic community atmosphere?
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Paid £80 – £85 per day, term time
- Assist students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Support talented Primary School teachers
- Develop crucial teaching skills and techniques
- Monitor progress and feed back to teachers, parents and SLT
- Fantastic opportunity or an aspiring Primary School Teacher!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Good graded Primary School
- Brent location
- Great community atmosphere
- Supportive SLT
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Creative and inclusive curriculum
- Close to good transport links
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Prior education/tutoring experience required
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about education
- Aspiring Primary School Teacher
- Patient and empathetic personality
To apply to this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!