Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) NW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you a hardworking, proactive, and patient graduate who believes you would make a fantastic primary teacher?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience at a warm & welcoming Inner London primary school from September?
Jump ahead of the queue and register your interest today, on this page, in this fantastic & highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who can exercise an engaging yet patient attitude to support the development of their KS1 & KS2 students as a Teaching Assistant.
Register your interest in this highly rewarding role today by applying on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal for those consider teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class and teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Experience of working with children
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Outstanding Primary School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Westminster borough
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.