Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is considering training to become a primary teacher but wants to get classroom experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to work as Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant supporting a Year 4 class?
Start your journey towards becoming a Primary Teacher in this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
This Outstanding graded Royal Borough Primary school are looking to meet with engaging, hardworking, and personable graduates immediately to work alongside a supportive class teacher!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- March 2021 start
- Shortlisting now for immediate interviews
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual needs of pupils
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Prior experience of working with children
- Considering teacher training
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.