Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (West) SW17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an engaging and patient graduate who wishes to gain some classroom experience within a primary school?
Do you have the characteristics and energy to inspire students in literacy and numeracy?
Would you relish the opportunity to start March at a flourishing & welcoming Wandsworth primary school?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in this fantastic support opportunity!
This role would see you supporting KS1 & KS2 students in both literacy and numeracy!
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page. Virtual interviews will be held after the half-term break!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- March 2021 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting KS1 & KS2 classes and their teachers
- Focus on literacy and numeracy support
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience of working with children is desired
The Good graded Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Tooting, Wandsworth
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to strong transport links
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.