Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
As schools across the country have welcomed back their students this month, are you a graduate who is seriously considering a career in Primary Teaching?
Do you have the characteristics and energy to inspire students and would relish to build up your classroom experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would you relish the opportunity to start immediately at a flourishing & welcoming Central London primary school that can offer a path towards teacher training?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in this fantastic support role!
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience is desired
The welcoming primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role.