Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards becoming a primary school teacher?
Would you like to gain some fantastic classroom experience at an Outstanding Inner London primary school first before committing to a teacher training programme?
Start immediately in this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity at one of the Royal boroughs most thriving and supportive primary schools!
This highly popular primary school has a record for working with i-teachers graduates and offering routes towards teacher training!
To register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Key stage 1 & 2 opportunities
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- April 2021, post Easter, start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 & KS2 class teacher
- Ensuring the classroom is flowing correctly
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.