Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Will you be graduating this summer and wish to start your career paths towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher asap?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience and develop teaching skills in a highly reward support role at a thriving Inner London primary school?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role supporting a class teacher for the academic year in a Key Stage 1 or 2 class.
This school are looking for hardworking, supportive, and engaging graduates who can support students with their numeracy & literacy.
If you like the sound of this role, please simply apply on this page today to be considering for this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interview this month
- September 2021 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience is desired
The GOOD graded Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.