Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – September Start –
Are you keen to find a Teaching Assistant role in a Primary for September 2021?
Do you want to work in a school that teaches pupils academically but also morally and ethically?
To apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- Instil the school’s values of kindness, empathy and creativity into the teaching and support you provide
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on age and ability
- Report back to teachers on children’s progress
- £70-£90 per day, term time only
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative and being inspired to ask questions
- Aim for pupils to be academic but also well-rounded ethically and morally
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Great transport links
- Located in Southwark
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!