Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a supportive graduate who has prior education experience and would relish the opportunity to work with primary students on a 1:1 and group basis?
Dip your toes into teaching before diving in the deep end of teacher training in this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role based in a fantastic Inner London location!
This role would see you working within a classroom supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher in a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant capacity at an Outstanding graded Lambeth primary. Interested?
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role
- £400 – £420 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Organising & running booster invention sessions
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Prior education experience
- Considering teacher training
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Passionate SLT with supportive Head Teacher
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to strong transport links
- Great route into teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.