Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant –
Did you graduate last year but the disruptions to the school year discouraged you for pursuing a Teaching Assistant role?
If so, this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role in Southwark could be for you. The school are looking for a graduate to join their staff body in September to assist children and act as general classroom support, with the opportunity to gain more and more responsibilities as your confidence increases. Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous related experience is an advantage but not necessary
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- Instil the school’s values of kindness, empathy and creativity into the teaching and support you provide
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on age and ability
- Report back to teachers on children’s progress
- Opportunity to gain more responsibilities as your confidence in the role grows
- £70-£90 per day, term time only
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative and being inspired to ask questions
- Aim for pupils to be academic but also well-rounded ethically and morally
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Great transport links
- Located in Southwark, SE16
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!