Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who wishes to pursue a career in primary teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at one of the royal boroughs most popular primary schools as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Whether you have experience within tutoring, education, mentoring or within a school classroom, this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants would be an ideal platform to build your education career from!
This Outstanding Kensington & Chelsea borough Primary are searching for exceptional graduates who wish to develop their teaching skills whilst supporting a KS2 class teacher and their class!
Start 2022 at a primary school that has a sterling reputation for developing it’s Graduate Teaching Assistant’s, with many going onto the schools teacher training programme or successfully applying for PGCE places.
To find out more about this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role then please apply immediately on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- January 2022 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have additional needs & challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.