Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (South) SW17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £430 per Week|
Are you a highly academic and engaging graduate who is looking to gain some classroom experience supporting primary students with their literacy & numeracy?
Would you like to start 2022 supporting class teachers across a warm & welcoming primary school based in Tooting?
Start immediately at this highly popular Inner London primary school as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant!
The ideal Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant candidate should have good academic record, be proactive, engaging, have strong communication and must be considering a career in education.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Numeracy & literacy focus
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interview now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting class teachers
- Focusing on literacy & numeracy
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have additional needs
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Prior experience in education / tutoring
- Considering teacher training
- Passion for learning & education
The Good graded Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 1 form primary school
- 275 students
- Passionate & supportive SLT
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Wandsworth location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.