Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
Have you just graduated after years of hard work and are now looking to pursue the next steps towards primary teaching?
Did you graduate with a 1st or 2:1 and are now looking to gain some valuable experience at an Inner London primary school from September?
If you strive to become a Primary Teacher and one day inspire the next generation through delivering creative and engaging lessons then this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity is the one to start in!
A thriving Wandsworth Primary are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team at the beginning of the new Academic year which would be invaluable experience to put down on any PGCE application for 2020.
Register your interest in this rewarding Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring primary teachers
- September 2019 start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with parents of students
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Wandsworth borough, Central & Inner London
- Supportive SLT
- Great route into teacher training
- Located close to great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.