Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant –
Are you considering a future in teaching but don’t feel you have the experience to commit to a teaching qualification?
Perhaps you have worked in a primary school for a short period of time and want to solidify your experience in a long term, full time role in a school?
If so, please click ‘apply’ on the page.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous teaching assistant experience is desirable
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11, primarily in Year 5 and 6
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Support the pupils and class teacher
- Use your own initiative to help where needed
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on ability
- Report back to the class teacher on children’s progress
- Complete your own lunch and break duties
- £80 per day, term time only
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative and having the confidence to ask questions
- Ensure all pupils feel supported in and out of the classroom
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Supportive staff body
- Welcoming class teacher who will train you where needed
- Near transport links
- Located in Greenwich, SE18
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!