Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an engaging and supportive graduate destined for a career in primary education?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience supporting students with their literacy & numeracy work?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role at this warm & welcoming West London primary school!
The Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst supporting their class teacher!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- KS1 & KS2 opportunities
- Work with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Focus on literacy and numeracy
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The Good Hounslow Primary School:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.