Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Haringey N10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to develop your own knowledge of SEN and differentiation prior to teacher training?
Would you like to join a school that has lots of experience developing graduates to further progress onto teacher training?
Perhaps you like the idea working in a 1:1 role supporting a child with SEN and more specifically with Autism Spectrum Disorder?
If you are considering a career within education, then the roles we have available is a perfect opportunity for you to gain some vital experience whilst getting paid for it at the same time! Do not hesitate in sending us your CV to be considered for our roles.
Overview of the SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full time position for the academic year 2019 – 2020
- Paid between £350-£450 per week, during term time
- Support children with additional needs, mainly ASD
- Supportive school with a great staff team
- Work with other graduates
- Haringey based school – good links to public transport
- Supporting a child with ASD on a 1:1 basis
- Assisting the teacher with creating relevant and supportive resources
- Inspiring and pushing this child to reach their potential
- Work with talented and experienced practitioners who can help mould your future teaching
- Support both inside and outside of the classroom to help with communication and integration.
- You will have a Psychology or Core Subject related degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with students would be ideal but not essential
- Motivational attitude with the desire to make a positive impact upon your new school and the students
- You will be somebody with a genuine interest and passion to move into education
If you are interested in the position and you feel you would be the perfect fit, then send your CV to Andrew straight away to be considered!