Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hammersmith and Fulham W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who aspires to become a primary teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience, earning whilst learning from seasoned teachers, before teacher training in 2020?
Start your Primary Teaching career in this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role at a thriving Hammersmith & Fulham borough primary school!
In this exciting role you will be working alongside a class teacher to develop accelerated reading and SPAG to ensure all students are given the full support they deserve, whilst boosting their development.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring primary teachers
- Immediate start – interviewing now!
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Great route into teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.