Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E14 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Tower Hamlets (E14)
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career into Primary Teaching?
Furthermore are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive staff
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.