Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a future primary teacher who is eager to start your route towards teacher training?
Have you recently graduated but feel you would benefit from a year in a support role first?
Would you like to build up your classroom skills and school-based experience at a flourishing & welcoming Central London primary school?
Start September in this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant assisting classroom teachers whilst developing teaching knowledge and practices.
This role would be ideal for a graduate who is considering teacher training in 2022!
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st & 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education & supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.