Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to take those first steps towards a rewarding primary teaching career?
Would you relish the chance to spend the remainder of the academic year at an Outstanding Central London primary school gaining invaluable paid classroom experience?
This thriving Kensington & Chelsea borough Primary are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis, within a class, which may require working with students with special educational needs.
The royal borough primary school has a fantastic reputation for developing it’s Graduate Teaching Assistant’s, with many going onto the schools teacher training route.
To find out more about this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role then please apply immediately on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.