Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Have you recently graduated and dream of becoming a Primary Teacher?
Would you relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience before starting teaching training in 2020?
Start your route towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
This Hounslow borough primary school are currently searching for a talented & ambitious graduate to work within one of their primary classrooms on a 1:1 and group basis as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant.
The school are looking to arrange trial days immediately so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic opportunity!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Primary School
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Super resources & facilities
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.