Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (South) SW9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Week|
Would you relish the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant supporting an experienced class teacher at a welcoming Wandsworth primary school?
If you strive to become a Primary Teacher and wish to learn how to deliver creative and engaging lessons then this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity is the one for you!
Gain invaluable school experience working in this incredibly supportive and rewarding role a 1:1 Teaching Assistant.
This thriving Wandsworth Primary are looking for a Graduate to join their team immediately which would be invaluable experience to put down on any PGCE application for 2020.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring primary teachers
- Immediate start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with parents of students
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Wandsworth borough, Central & Inner London
- Supportive SLT
- Great route into teacher training
- Located close to great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.