Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Newham (E13)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Furthermore are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.