Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, London (South) DA15 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant –
Are you looking for a role in an amazing Primary school in Bexley?
Do you have a DBS on the Update Service?
Do you live in commutable distance to DA15?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. Please click ‘apply’ on this page.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous teaching assistant experience is an advantage
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- Instil the school’s values of kindness, empathy and creativity
- Provide general classroom support
- If needed, provide 1:1
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on ability
- Report back to the class teacher
- £80 per day, term time only
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Supportive staff body
- Welcoming class teacher who will train you where needed
- Near transport links
- Located in Bexley, DA15
If you can see yourself being a brilliant Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!