Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hackney E9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Hackney (E9)
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career in education working with Primary students?
Are you a confident graduate who is considerate to the needs of young people, and looking to secure a position whereby you will be supporting students to reach their potential?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.