Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a real passion and interest in working with young people and would love to have the chance to become a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you would like to secure a paid, long-term role at a Primary School that will help train you, build your confidence and make sure that you are ready for whatever the future holds?
Perhaps you have aspirations to work and build a career within education but first require the experience to gain formal qualifications?
To apply for the Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant position then simply click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! There is no time to lose so make sure you send your CV immediately!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Position:
- Shadow the Teacher and work closely with them
- Working with different groups of students to improve attainment and progress academically
- Creating excellent resources carrying out admin tasks for the classes
- Opportunity to learn how to plan lessons effectively and efficiently
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant: The School
- Located in Camden, North London. (NW1)
- Excellent leadership and teaching
- Good transport links
- Supportive staff who love working with graduates
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – About you:
- 2.1 in your degree (all subjects welcomed)
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience working with young people would be highly beneficial to your application
- Friendly and an ambassador for education
- Hard-worker and willing to be flexible to meet the needs of your school/students
Send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers now and apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant position