Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (West) TW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Do you dream of becoming a primary school teacher and are currently searching to for a role where you can build up your classroom experience?
Have you got the skills to be able to engage, inspire and educate the next generation of students?
Would you like to spend the remainder of the academic year working at a West London primary school as a Teaching Assistant?
If you are talented graduate, with a 1st or 2:1, then this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role is the ideal next steps for you.
In this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity you would see yourself supporting a class teacher whilst supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis!
If you can’t wait to start your Primary Teacher career path but are finding jobsites extremely time consuming and stressful then get in contact with Joe or apply on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher (across KS1 or KS2)
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Twickenham, Richmond upon Thames location
- Great facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate Head Teacher & SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.