Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£95 to £100 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who seriously considering a career in teaching?
Would you relish the chance to become part of an inspirational teaching team where you’ll help to nurture and support the teaching of a KS1 or KS2 class?
Located in Westminster, this Outstanding primary school are searching for graduates who are engaging, proactive and hardworking to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant!
In this opportunity you would find yourself working in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students!
The school have a sterling reputation for teacher training and have devised a fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant programme that would set you up for your schools direct year!
To register your interest in this exciting Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- Invaluable classroom experience
- Outstanding primary school
- Inner London location
- Paid £475 – £500 per week
- Immediate start – Apply ASAP!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role:
- Working to support class teachers
- Providing 1:1 and group support
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicating clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree –
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
The Outstanding primary school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded primary school
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Part of large academy school trust
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.