Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are considering a rewarding career in primary teaching but wish to gain some school-based experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to start September at a flourishing & welcoming Central London primary school?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in this fantastic support role!
This role would not only look fantastic on your CV but the royal borough school also have a fantastic teacher training programme which has supported Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants in the past.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to District and Circle lines
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role.