Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greenwich, London (South) SE18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant –
Are you passionate about encouraging children’s academic and personal growth and are looking for a welcoming Primary school to develop your skills?
If you are a motivated graduate who wants to gain experience working in a Primary School then please click APPLY.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – about you –
- 1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Paid £350-£450 per week, term time only
- Support children’s academic and personal growth
- Create and run small booster sessions for pupils
- Work across KS1 and KS2
- Provide tailored plans for learning
- Act as a role model for the children
- Interviewing now!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Located in Greenwich, SE18
- Children are well behaved and enjoy learning
- State of the art facilities
- Supportive staff body, welcoming to new staff
- Well connected to transport links
- Shortlisting now!
We are currently shortlisting for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant position, so send your CV today.