Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW3 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you just found out your degree results and are seriously considering a career in primary teaching?
Would you like to build up your classroom and school experience first before committing to a teacher training route?
Start building up the skills & knowledge to become a primary teacher this September in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
This Outstanding graded Inner London two form entry primary has a track record of working with i-teachers graduates and even taking them onto their teacher training programme!
Do not delay your interest and apply today as the school are looking to interview over the summer holidays but are shortlisting now!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.