Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Salford, Salford m5 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – SATs Intervention – Salford (M5)
Are you a determined and driven graduate, who is applying for a PGCE to start in September 2020 and are keen to build experience in a large, inner-city primary school?
Would relish the opportunity to join an exceptional Primary School group as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant for the full academic year in order to give you the best start to your career?
If you have excellent Maths and English subject knowledge, with previous experience working with this age group then please get in touch ASAP!
Primary Teaching Assistant – Year 6
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Deliver SATS interventions
- 3-form entry Primary school
- Role starting September
- Warm and welcoming Primary School in Salford
- Direct tram from Manchester city centre
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, Paid £300-£315 per week (term time)
- Ideal role for aspiring primary teachers
- DBS required
Primary Teaching Assistant – What do I need to apply?
- Enthusiasm, determination and energy!
- 2:1 or above degree ideally
- Good subject knowledge in English/Maths
- The desire to pursue a career in education
- Experience working with the year 5/6 age group
If successful you will join this exceptional Primary School for the full academic year in a full time Year 6 teaching assistant position. During this year you will observe and understand the demands of teaching in the modern curriculum.
Day to day your duties will vary. You will support year 6 teachers in class and planning intervention and booster sessions, which will give you a great insight to the trials of becoming a teacher.
Please click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.