Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (East), Tower Hamlets E1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a graduate who believes you would make a fantastic primary teacher?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience at a warm & welcoming Inner London primary school from September?
Jump ahead of the queue and register your interest today, on this page, in this fantastic & highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
Support a class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis at a thriving Tower Hamlets primary school!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to shortlist immediately and will be interviewing over the summer break.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Term role with potential to turn to full academic year
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 role
- Interviewing over the summer break
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher across KS1 or KS2
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience is desiredThe Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Tower Hamlets, Inner & East London
- Fantastic ties with the local community
- Close to good transport links
- Fantastic facilities & resources
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.