Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is seriously considering taking the first steps towards a rewarding career in primary teaching?
Would you like to build up your classroom skills and knowledge as a Teaching Assistant before committing to a PGCE or Schools Direct?
Start September at this Outstanding graded Royal Borough primary school which has a fantastic reputation on taking Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants on to their teacher training programme!
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.