Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a proactive and supportive graduate who is in interested in a career in primary education?
Do you possess the skills and characteristics to be able to inspire primary students in literacy and numeracy?
Would you like to spend an academic year gaining invaluable classroom experience at an Inner London primary school?
Start September working at a supportive primary whilst experiencing some fantastic experience which would boost any PGCE application for 2021!
At i-teachers we work closely with primary schools across Inner and Outer London who are searching for talented graduates who wish to pursue a career in education, to support their teachers in the classroom whilst gaining invaluable experience.
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Helping a class teacher run the classroom
- Providing 1:1 and group interventions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Experience is desired in an education based setting
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.