Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an engaging & proactive graduate who is seriously considering a career in primary education?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience at a welcoming & supportive Hounslow primary school that also offers a fantastic path towards teacher training?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role which would see you support a Key Stage 1 class teacher and their class!
The Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst you develop and strengthen your teaching knowledge & skills!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within a KS1 class
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Focus on literacy and numeracy
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.